Help / FAQ
BOH has two Tea Centres located in Cameron Highlands. One is located at Sungei Palas Estate and the other at BOH Tea Garden (near Ringlet). Sungei Palas Tea Centre offers a magnificent view of our tea garden and architecture, whereas BOH Tea Garden Centre gives you more of a country (heritage) feel.
Our operating hours are from 8.30am till 4.30pm from Tuesdays to Sundays, but closed on Mondays except for selected public and school holidays.
Our Tea Centres are open to the public and there are no Admission / Entrance Fees required. One can self-explore through the exhibition hall, audio visual room, souvenir/retail shop and refresh yourself with BOH premium tea and snacks at our Cafe.
Our Free Guided Factory Tours starts as early as 8.45am and is conducted every half hour from there on. No prior reservations are required and tour is subject to factory operation.
Photos taken in the factory by any means is solely prohibited. Visitors must have written permission to use any photos or videos of BOH Plantations Sdn Bhd images for any commercial broadcasting, advertising, marketing or publication via any medium. For further information or inquires, kindly drop us an email at email@example.com
*Drones flying in the Estates or any part of BOH Plantation’s property is solely prohibited.
Our Cafés offer a wide selection of our Premium Teas and light dining (cakes / pastries / snacks). BOH Sungei Palas Tea Centre also offers value meals to school children. A 48-hour prior order/booking with a 50% down payment is required . Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Value meals are available for take-away only. Find the time to hop over to BOH Tea Garden’s Centre, our largest garden in Cameron Highlands, and savour a cup of fresh highland tea at BOH’s original Tea Shop. *Outside coolers, food and beverages are not allowed into the Café except for those with infants or special medical needs. Smoking and alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited in our Cafés.
Our Retail Shop located within the premises is your ideal spot for a quick purchase of our Premium Teas as well as our popular BOH Merchandises.
BOH Tea Garden does provide shuttle services from our Shuttle Service Station located near our Security Check Point, to the Tea Centre during peak periods.
Due to the narrow-winding road, big busses (40-seater tourist bus) are not able to directly drive up to our tea centre (at both locations).
Visitors travelling by tourist bus (especially in big groups) will need to make their own transport arrangements with the local transport agencies / companies from the main road to our estates.
Visitors travelling by car can park for free at our designated car park areas.
Our Sungei Palas Tea Centre and BOH Tea Garden in Cameron Highlands, Pahang are scheduled to reopen on 12th June and 16th June respectively. We will be implementing social distancing measures in accordance with the requirements set by the Malaysian government.
- Tea factory tours will be suspended until further notice.
- Both tea centres will not be entertaining any requests for private functions during the recovery period of the Movement Control Order
- We advise visitors to download the Mysejahtera application as we will be using it to register and record visitations as recommended by the authority. You can download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
We thank you for your understanding as we are all adjusting to the ‘new normal’ and look forward to serving you soon.
Due to the implementation of the Malaysian Movement Control Order in March 2020, we faced supply issues for our normal gold coloured tea tags which are used for BOH Cameronian Gold Blend Tea. We have to temporarily switch to our red tea tags, which is widely used for BOH’s black teas.
Rest assured that you are drinking the same BOH Cameronian Gold Blend that you love and we thank you for your passion and support.
Please bear with us during this period and we promise to switch back to the gold coloured tea tags as soon as our supply issue is resolved.
- Delivery normally takes up to 10 working days.
- Delivery cost will be calculated upon check out.
- The above delivery timeline is just a guide, the actual delivery duration will depend upon your country’s custom clearance.
- Non-Delivery – BOH regrets that it cannot take responsibility for the non-delivery of orders due to postal service. However, orders will be insured and you should inform us of non-delivery after 3 weeks have elapsed. We will then arrange for replacement.
- Minimum purchase order is USD25.00 except for Malaysia where minimum purchase is not applicable.
- There is a handling fee of USD5.00 for each delivery except for Malaysia where handling fee is not applicable.
- If your total order exceeds the maximum product weight of 8kg, the system will request you to place a separate subsequent order.